Returns & Credits
- Make arrangements with the merchant before shipping or returning an item; if you need assistance with shipping an item to the merchant, contact UCR's Receiving Department at (951) 827-3134.
- Keep a copy of the shipping documentation or credit slip with the transaction file in order to reconcile the transaction.This information may be needed for a formal dispute resolution.
- If the resolution cannot be reached with the merchant regarding attempts to returnitems for credit or exchange, the PCC will intercede with the supplier and bank on your behalf to negotiate a satisfactory solution.
- All transactions for which credit is due must be logged, see Exhibit 2 or 5.
- All requests for credit must be resolved within sixty days of posting of the transaction. Credits must be monitored until received. Failure to do so may result in termination of the card account.
- All credits are to be made in the form of a credit to the card account – Cardholders are NOT to accept refunds by cash or check.
- A copy of a sales draft (sales slip) can be obtained by calling US Bank Customer Service at (800) 344-5696. It may take 3-6 weeks to receive but there is no charge.